Juventus star Paulo Dybala has revealed that he has been cleared of the coronavirus.
Dybala took to social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram late on Wednesday to make the announcement.
Many people talked in the past weeks … but I can finally confirm that I am healed. Thank you once again for your support and my thoughts on all who are still suffering from it. Take care! ♥️
— Paulo Dybala (@PauDybala_JR) May 6, 2020
The 26-year-old Argentine, who stars alongside Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo for the Turin team, also posted a picture of himself on Instagram with his arms outstretched looking at the sky. “La mia faccia dice tutto: finalmente guarito dal COVID-19!” (“My face says it all, I’m finally cured from COVID-19,”) runs the caption in Italian.
— JuventusFC (@juventusfc) May 6, 2020
Juventus, who have already commenced regular training since earlier this week, also confirmed Dybala’s recovery. “The player has recovered and will no longer be subjected to the home isolation regime,” said a statement from the Turin club.
Serie A clubs have gone back to training after Italy’s eight-week lockdown ended. However, there is no word yet when Serie A will take off again.
Read more via Sky Sports