- Ferrari unveils new car for new F1 season
- Di Maio launches new group for European Parliament elections
- Weber challenges Rutte to decide whether he will run for top EU job
- European Commissioner Andriukatis announced candidacy to become Lithuania’s president
- Poland summoned Israel’s ambassador over Netanyahu’s comments on Polish ‘apparent’ complicity in Nazi Holocaust
- Renzi believes that Macron will be the king-maker for Europe’s upcoming institutional roles positioning – Cites the Maltese Prime Minister (together with those the Netherlands, Portugal and Luxembourg) as being influential in this aspect
- Several injured after gunman opens fire at manufacturing plant in Illinois city of Aurora
- Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid settle collusion lawsuits against NFL out of court
- Trump is bullyingly brilliant at getting what he wants. Democrats need to wake up if they want to win in 2020
- Trump news: President begrudgingly signs border bill and declares national emergency at US-Mexico border
- National emergency: What powers has Donald Trump invoked to bypass Congress?
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to introduce bill blocking Trump's 'fake national emergency'
- Spanish prime minister takes big risk by calling for general elections
- Thirty years on, Soviet war in Afghanistan continues to divide Russia
- The Britons who went to join Isis: Where are they now?
- Trump declares national emergency to access border wall funding, setting stage for legal battles